Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To approve appointments.
1. That the political composition of the Council, and how this is applied to appointments to Council bodies, in accordance with the political balance model set out in Appendix 1 to the report be approved.
2. That the appointment, by the Leader of the Council, of Councillors to the Cabinet, the specified lead Cabinet Member roles and Cabinet Panels set out in Appendix 2 be noted.
3. That the appointment of Councillors to the Scrutiny Board, and Scrutiny Panels, including Chairs and Vice-chairs, as set out in Appendix 3 to the report be approved.
4. That the appointment of Councillors to Regulatory, Oversight and other Committees and advisory groups, including Chairs and Vice-Chairs, and the appointment of Councillor Champions, as set out in Appendix 4 to the report be approved.
5. That the appointments to Joint Authorities/Committees and Outside Bodies, as set out in Appendices 5 and 6 to the report, including lead, substitute lead and voting Councillors be approved.
Report author: Jaswinder Kaur
Publication date: 20/05/2021
Date of decision: 19/05/2021
Decided at meeting: 19/05/2021 - Council