Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
6 November 2018 - Procurement - Award of Contracts for Works, Goods and Services.
Having declared a pecuniary interest in the agenda item, Ged Lucas, Strategic Director for Place left the meeting room whist the item was considered and took no part in the discussion.
The Panel considered proposals for the award of contacts for works, goods and services.
1. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for City Assets and Housing, in consultation with the Strategic Director for Place, to approve the award of a contract for Modular Housing at Former Patchbox Public House Bilston when the evaluation process is complete.
2. That the contract for Stowlawn Primary School Expansion Project Management and Design be awarded to Faithful and Gould Limited of Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW for a duration of 14 months from 10 November 2018 to 9 January 2020 for a total contract value of £172,419.
3. That the contract for i54 Western Extension Lead Consultant with Perfect Circle JV Ltd of Halford House, Charles Street, Leicester, United Kingdom, LE1 1HA be extended for a duration of three months from 10 November 2018 to 31 January 2019 with an extension value of £100,906.
4. That the contract for Project Management and Design for the Civic Halls Restoration be awarded to Faithful and Gould Limited of Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW for a duration of three months from 12 November 2018 to 31 January 2019 for a maximum contract value of £290,000 dependent on usage.
5. That authority be given to enter into an agreement to provide a Procurement Support Service to Lichfield District Council from 12 November 2018 to 31 March 2020 with an option to extend for future years.
6. That the Director of Governance be authorised to execute contracts in respect of the above as required.
7. That the total spent on agency staff and the list of staff with a day rate of £500 or over be noted.
Report author: Chanpreet Dhesi
Publication date: 06/11/2018
Date of decision: 06/11/2018
Decided at meeting: 06/11/2018 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Effective from: 13/11/2018