- Meetings, agendas and minutes
3 September 2019 - Procurement - Award of Contracts for Works, Goods and Services
Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To approve the award of contracts.
The Panel considered proposals for the award of contracts for works, goods and services. An addendum to the report was tabled on the award of contracts for Adult Education Services.
1. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for City Economy, in consultation with the Director for Regeneration, to approve the award of a contract for the refurbishment of the Civic Halls when the evaluation process is complete.
2. That the contracts for Adult Education Services for a duration of one year from 3 September 2019 to 2 September 2020 be awarded to the following providers and for the values indicated:
· TLC College of Dunstall Heights, 1 Dunstall Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV6 0LZ, £60,000.
· Bilston Resource Centre (BRC) of St Michaels Mission Hall/Wolverhampton St, Bilston, WV14 0LT, £X60,000.
· Jobchange of 10 Red Lion St, Wolverhampton, WV1 4HL, £48,000.
· Access to Business of The Curve, 81 Tempest St, Wolverhampton WV2 1AA, £36,000.
· YMCA of 29 - 31 Temple St, Wolverhampton, WV2 4AN, £36,000.
3. That the Chief Legal Officer and staff with appropriate delegated authority be authorised to execute contracts in respect of the above as required.
4. That the exemptions to the Contracts Procedure Rulesapproved by the Head of Procurement and Director of Finance from 1 April to 31 July 2019 as set out in Appendix 1 to the report be noted.
Report author: Sean Hynes
Publication date: 03/09/2019
Date of decision: 03/09/2019
Decided at meeting: 03/09/2019 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Effective from: 10/09/2019