- Meetings, agendas and minutes
Land and Property Transactions - IEDN 033
Decision Maker: Cabinet Member for City Assets and Housing
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
A report seeking approval to proceed with the land and property transactions detailed therein
Approved the completion of the land and property transactions and listed below and their terms:
· Grant of easement and acquisition of easement off Plascom Road, Wolverhampton.
· Appropriation from General Fund to HRA – Old Fallings Adventure Playground.
· Grant of 99-year substation lease – Old Hall Street, City Learning Quarter development.
· Sale of land adjoining 34 Shale Street, Bilston.
· Lease and associated licence agreement - The Saplings Building, The Windsor Centre, Parkfield Road.
Publication date: 28/10/2019
Date of decision: 15/10/2019