- Meetings, agendas and minutes
5 November 2019 - Procurement - Award of Contracts for Works, Goods and Services
Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To approve the award of contracts.
1. That authority be delegate to the Cabinet Member for City Assets and Housing, in consultation with the Director of City Assets and Housing, to approve the award of a contract for Bushbury Hill Estate Management Board (EMB) Off-Road Parking Project when the evaluation process is complete.
2. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for Children and Young People, in consultation with the Director of Children’s Services, to approve the City of Wolverhampton Council joining the West Midland Regional Foster Care Flexible Contracting Arrangement.
3. That the Chief Legal Officer and staff with appropriate delegated authority be authorised to execute contracts in respect of the above as required.
4. That the exemptions to the Contract Procedure Rules approved by the Head of Procurement and Director of Finance from 1 to 30 September 2019 as set out in Appendix 1 to the report be noted.
Report author: Yannick Mukendi
Publication date: 05/11/2019
Date of decision: 05/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/11/2019 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Effective from: 12/11/2019