- Meetings, agendas and minutes
TUC ''Dying to Work' Campaign
Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That the Council support the TUC “Dying to Work” Campaign and sign the Dying to Work Charter.
2. That the Cabinet Member for Governance, Cabinet Member for Public Health and Wellbeing and the Managing Director attending a public signing event.
3. That an amendment to the Management of Attendance Procedure to include a specific statement that employees who have sickness absence related to a diagnosed terminal illness would automatically have that absence “exempted” from the management of attendance thresholds be approved.
4. That all employees of the Council be notified of the commitment to the “Dying to Work” Campaign.
Report author: Denise Pearce
Publication date: 09/02/2017
Date of decision: 07/02/2017
Decided at meeting: 07/02/2017 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel