Decision Maker: Leader of the Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Amendments to Council Budget and decisions
related to Council actions as result of Covid-19.
1. Established supplementary expenditure budgets totalling £6.118 million funded by the COVID 19 Emergency Funding for Local Government Grant to support additional costs and loss of income relating to COVID 19.
2. Established supplementary expenditure budgets totalling approximately £790,000 funded by the Contain Outbreak Management Fund from Government. The budget will be established when the grant total is formally confirmed by government.
3. Established supplementary expenditure budgets totalling £117,430 funded by the Department of Transport to support the additional costs of home to school transport due to covid 19.
4. Delegated authority to the Cabinet Member for Resources, in consultation with the Director of Finance to approve all virements required to support the additional costs and loss of income relating to COVID 19.
5. Approved the free School meal scheme for children in need in the City of Wolverhampton for the October half term as set out in paragraph 2.13 – 2.19 with an approximate cost of £250,000.
Publication date: 10/11/2020
Date of decision: 23/10/2020