Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Exempt Procurement Award of Contracts for Works, Goods and Services
Councillor Louise Miles presented, for approval, the exempt report on the award of contracts for works, goods and services. The report also included exemptions to Contract Procedure Rules approved by the Head of Procurement and the Director of Finance from 1 to 30 September 2023.
1. That the contract for Lawnswood Campus - Remedial Works be awarded to William Gough Ltd of Tudor House, Moseley Road, Bilston, West Midlands, WV14 6JD for a duration of four months from 20 November 2023 to 19 March 2024 for a total contract value of £394,000.
2. That the contract for Emotional Mental Health and Wellbeing Service with Base 25 of 29 - 31 Temple Street, Wolverhampton, WV2 4AN be varied for the period 1 April 2024 to 31 March 2026 with a variation value of £200,000.
3. That the contract for the Supply of 10 Electric Vehicles to Wolverhampton Homes be awarded to Ford Motor Company of Arterial Road, Laindon, Essex, England, SS15 6EE for a total contract value of £550,000.
4. That the contract for Lifestyle Service Delivery be awarded to Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust of Wolverhampton Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 0QP for a duration of three years from 1April 2024 to 31 March 2027 for a total contract value of up to £300,000.
5. That the exemptions to the Contract Procedure Rules approved by the Head of Procurement and Director of Finance from 1 to 30 September 2023 be noted.
Report author: Imogen Morris2
Publication date: 16/11/2023
Date of decision: 15/11/2023
Decided at meeting: 15/11/2023 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Effective from: 21/11/2023