Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To receive the outcome of the public consultation into the options for Willenhall Road Phase 3 improvement.
1. That Option 5 (expressed as Option B in the consultation documents) be endorsed as the preferred scheme for further development following the public consultation.
2. That further detailed development of Option 5 and the submission of bids for development funding and potential scheme delivery funding be approved.
3. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for City Environment in consultation with the Director of Finance to approve capital budgets to enable further development activity for the major scheme preferred Option 5.
4. That authority be delegated to the Director City Environment to undertake initial discussions with potentially affected property owners to agree Heads of Terms for acquisition, should the project subsequently be approved for implementation.
5. That it be noted that further reports would be brought forward as appropriate to update on progress of funding applications.
Report author: Steve Randall
Publication date: 04/03/2020
Date of decision: 03/03/2020
Decided at meeting: 03/03/2020 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Effective from: 11/03/2020