- Meetings, agendas and minutes
Proposed Changes to Tettenhall Wood School
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Monday, 14th May, 2018 to Sunday, 17th June, 2018
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Purpose of the consultation
The City of Wolverhampton Council proposes that with effect from 1 September 2019:
· The capacity of Tettenhall Wood School is increased from 102 places to 120 places.
· The age range of Tettenhall Wood School is changed from 5-19 to 4-19.
We welcome stakeholders’ opinions on the proposals.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Telephone: 01902 551469