- Meetings, agendas and minutes
Proposed Changes to Penn Hall School
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Monday, 14th May, 2018 to Sunday, 17th June, 2018
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Purpose of the consultation
The City of Wolverhampton Council proposes that with effect from 1 September 2019:
· The type of needs that Penn Hall School is registered to cater for is extended from Physical Disability to Physical Disability, Severe Learning Difficulty, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty and Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
· The capacity of Penn Hall School is increased from 76 places to 100 places.
We welcome stakeholders’ opinions on the proposals.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Telephone: 01902 551469