- Meetings, agendas and minutes
Schools Accessibility Strategy
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Monday, 18th June, 2018 to Friday, 20th July, 2018
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Purpose of the consultation
The City of Wolverhampton Council is developing a School Accessibility Strategy.
the Equality Act 2010 (schedule 10), the Local Authority has a duty
to the setting for which it is responsible to produce an
Accessibility Strategy. The Strategy sets out how the Local
Authority will work with schools to:
1. Increase the extent to which pupils with disabilities can participate in the school curriculum;
2. Ensure that pupils with disabilities are able to gain maximum benefit from their time in education through improving facilities and services provided or offered by schools;
3. Improve the delivery of information to disabled pupils.
We welcome stakeholders’ opinions on the draft School Accessibility Strategy and action plan development.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please contact Nicola Harris on 01902 554302
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details: