- Meetings, agendas and minutes
Proposed Change to Green Park School
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Monday, 4th March, 2019 to Sunday, 31st March, 2019
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Purpose of the consultation
The City of Wolverhampton Council proposes that with effect from 1 September 2019, the designated capacity of Green Park School is permanently increased from 108 places to 144 places.
Green Park School is a community special school with a designated capacity of 108 which caters for pupils aged 3-19 with Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties. In December 2015, Green Park School was judged by Ofsted to be Good.
The creation of additional capacity within this popular and successful school would provide extra places to meet the increasing level of demand in the City.
The Council welcomes any comments you may wish to make on the proposed change to Green Park School. You can offer your opinions by either:
• Completing the attached Consultation Response Form and returning it to the below address:
The SEND Team
City of Wolverhampton Council
1st Floor, Civic Centre
St Peter’s Square
• Or, completing the on-line survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/cwc_greenparkschool_consultation
Please note that the deadline for responses is 31 March 2019. All comments received will help the Council to make a decision on the proposed change to Green Park School.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Telephone: 01902 551469