Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To approve the annual Statutory Food Service Plan.
1. That the draft 2018 Food Service Plan as summarised in Appendix 1 to the report be approved.
2. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for City Environment in consultation with the Head of Business Services to approve the final version of the Food Service Plan.
3. That the introduction of a charge for both Food Hygiene Rating Revisits and Food Hygiene Consultancy Work, at an hourly rate of £70 for a Senior Environmental Health Officer, to take effect from 1 July 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter) be approved.
4. That the requirement to prepare a Food Service Plan be noted.
5. That the requirements set out in the action plan following the audit by the Food Standards Agency in September 2017 be noted.
Report author: Emma Caddick
Publication date: 19/06/2018
Date of decision: 19/06/2018
Decided at meeting: 19/06/2018 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Effective from: 26/06/2018