Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To approve the review of actions to take scheme forward following the public consultation.
1. That option D be endorsed as the preferred principles of a scheme for further development following the public consultation.
2. That continued development work to progress the principle of option D to detailed design options and full business case be approved.
3. That the submission of bids for potential funding be approved.
4. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for City Environment and the Director of Finance to approve submission of funding bids and receive funding related to development activity for the major scheme preferred option D.
5. That a further report be submitted in Autumn 2019 to provide detailed design options, enhanced costing information, funding options and provide feedback on on-going discussions with interested parties and potentially affected land owners.
Report author: Marianne Page
Publication date: 03/04/2019
Date of decision: 02/04/2019
Decided at meeting: 02/04/2019 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Effective from: 10/04/2019