- Meetings, agendas and minutes
4 December 2018 - Procurement - Award of Contracts for Works, Goods and Services
Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Procurement - Award of Contracts for Works,
Goods and Services
1. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for City Environment, in consultation with the Strategic Director for Place to approve the award of a contract for Parking, Bus Lane and Highways Enforcement when the evaluation process is complete.
2. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for Public Health and Wellbeing in conjunction with the Director of Public Health to approve the award of a contract for the 0-19 Healthy Child Programme and Sexual Health Services when the negotiation process is complete.
3. That the contract for the Wide Area Network be awarded to The Kenton Group Limited of Innovation House, Unit 19, Bourne Industrial Park, Dartford, DA1 4BZ for a duration of three years from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2022 for a total contract value of £534,000.
4. That the use of the Black Country Impact Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS), procured by Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council, to award contracts for the provision of support to young people in the City via the Black Country Impact Project be approved.
5. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for Education and Skills, in consultation with the Director of Education to award individual contracts via the DPS where the value of individual contracts is over £181,000.
6. That the Director of Governance be authorised to execute contracts in respect of the above as required.
Report author: Allison Robertson
Publication date: 04/12/2018
Date of decision: 04/12/2018
Decided at meeting: 04/12/2018 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Effective from: 11/12/2018