- Meetings, agendas and minutes
Procurement - Award of Contracts for Works, Goods and Services
Decision status: Deleted
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To approve the award of contracts.
The Panel considered the report on the award of contracts for works, goods and services.
1. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for City Assets and Housing, in consultation with the Director of City Assets and Housing, to approve the award of a contract for Merridale Fire Station Refurbishment when the evaluation process is complete.
2. That the novation of the contract for Affordable Warmth Grant Assistance from British Gas Trading Limited of Millstream, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire. SL4 5GD to Surefire Management Services Limited of 168 Church Road, Hove, East Sussex. BN3 2DL for the remaining period of the provision of the Affordable Warmth Grant be approved.
3. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for Adults, in consultation with the Director of Adult Services, to approve the award of a contract for Domiciliary Care inclusive of Home-Based Respite, Reablement and Rapid Response services when the evaluation process is complete.
4. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for Resources, in consultation with the Deputy Chief Executive, to approve the award of a contract for Dark Fibre (LFFN) when the evaluation process is complete.
5. That the award of the contract for Franking Machine Credits to Pitney Bowes Limited of Building 5 Trident Place, Hatfield Business Park, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9UJ for a duration of three years from 7 October 2019 to 6 October 2022 for a total contract value of £270,000 be approved.
6. That the Chief Legal Officer and staff with appropriate delegated authority be authorised to execute contracts in respect of the above as required.
7. That the exemptions to the Contract Procedure Rules approved by the Head of Procurement and Director of Finance from 1 to 31 August 2019 as set out in Appendix 1 to the repot be noted.
Report author: Sean Hynes
Publication date: 01/10/2019
Date of decision: 01/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 01/10/2019 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel