Decision Maker: Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To declare multiple assets surplus to requirements and to approve their disposal.
Councillor Louise Miles presented for approval the report on proposals to declare three assets (properties) surplus to the Council’s requirements following rationalisation of the Council’s service needs. Approval was also sought to the disposal strategy for each asset to generate capital receipts and revenue efficiencies.
1. That the following assets be declared surplus to the Council’s requirements:
· Bond House
· Former Caretakers House – 93 Prestwood Road
· Former Caretakers House – 1 Warstones Road
2. That disposal of the assets listed above via the open market disposal methods of either auction or informal tender upon terms and conditions to be agreed be approved.
3. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for Resources in consultation with the Deputy Chief Executive to approve the terms of such disposals to through an Individual Executive Decision Notice.
Report author: Luke Dove
Publication date: 04/03/2020
Date of decision: 03/03/2020
Decided at meeting: 03/03/2020 - Cabinet (Resources) Panel
Effective from: 11/03/2020