- Meetings, agendas and minutes
Review of Statement of Gambling Policy
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Friday, 15th June, 2018 to Friday, 7th September, 2018
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Purpose of the consultation
Licensing Authorities are required to prepare and consult upon a Statement of Gambling Policy every three years. In order to adhere to these requirements, the proposed draft policy must be in force with effect from 31 January 2019.
Once adopted and published a Statement of Gambling Policy shall remain in force for a period of three years. However, a Licensing Authority can review their statement from time to time and if they think it necessary, revise the statement and publish any revision before giving it effect.
New guidance has been published which requires the Statement of Gambling Policy to contain a local area assessment. This document will be to assist applicants by detailing the local area and highlighting issues that may be relevant to their applications.
As part of this review a draft local area assessment has been developed and further consultation will be undertaken with Public Health. The final document will be included with the Statement of Gambling Policy.
To take part in this consultation, please send written responses, either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
City of Wolverhampton Council
St Peters Square
This consultation runs until 7 September 2018.
- Draft - GA POLICY 2019 (APPX 1) PDF 1 MB
- GA05 Local Risk Assessments final draft PDF 1012 KB
- Statement of principles uFEC and prize gaming LC 2019 -Version 1 PDF 561 KB
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details: