1. That the commencement of a 12-week formal consultation on the draft All Age Travel Assistance Policy, as attached at Appendix 2 to the report, from 2 September 2019 to 29 November 2019 be approved.
2. That authority be delegated to the Cabinet Member for Education and Skills, in consultation with the Director of Education and the Delivering Independent Travel – Councillor Reference Group, to approve supplementary accessible documents and summary of proposals to be made available during formal consultation aimed at individuals receiving travel assistance and their families.
3. That proposals 1 – 9, which outline the significant changes to current policy practice and are already incorporated in the draft All Age Travel Assistance Policy, attached at Appendix 2 to the report be noted.
4. That it be noted that supplementary accessible documents will be available during formal consultation aimed at individuals receiving travel assistance and their families along with a summary of proposals.
5. That it be noted that the results of the consultation commencing on 2 September 2019 and engagement with the City of Wolverhampton residents and transport stakeholders would be reported to and inform a subsequent decision by Cabinet in February 2020.
6. That it be noted that a summary of this document is available within the All Age Travel Assistance Policy Presentation, attached at Appendix 1 to the report.