The Panel has responsibility for Scrutiny functions as they relate to: -
· All health-related issues, including liaison with NHS Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Health and Wellbeing Board and Healthwatch.
· All functions of the Council contained in the National Health Service Act 2006, the Local Authority (Public Heath, Health and Wellbeing Boards and Health Scrutiny) Regulations 2013 (“the Regulations”) - which came into force on 1st April 2013, the Health and Social Care Act 2012 and related regulations.
· Reports and recommendations to relevant NHS bodies, relevant health service providers, the Secretary of State or Regulators.
· Initiating the response to any formal consultation undertaken by relevant NHS Trusts and Clinical Commissioning Groups or other health providers or commissioners on any substantial development or variation in services.
· Participating with other relevant neighbouring local authorities in any joint scrutiny arrangements of NHS Trusts providing cross border services.
· Decisions made by or actions of the Health and Wellbeing Board.
· Public Health – Intelligence and Evidence
· Public Health – Health Protection and NHS Facing
· Public Health - Transformation
· Public Health – Commissioning
· Healthier City
· Mental Health
· Commissioning Mental Health and Disability
· HeadStart Programme
Support officer: Martin Stevens. Tel: 01902 550947 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org