- Meetings, agendas and minutes
Attending public meetings
Members of the public are welcome to attend the meetings listed below. You can click on each committee to find out when it will meet.
Some agenda items are discussed in private because of their confidential or commercial nature. Reports and parts of a meeting relating to such items are not open to the public, although the report titles and reasons for exemption are specified on the agenda.
Please take note of the protocol for filming, recording and use of social media in meetings.
If you need any particular assistance (e.g. large copy documents, wheelchair access, hearing loop, etc.) please contact the Democratic Support Officer responsible for the meeting (which is indicated on the front page of each agenda).
Historical Council, Cabinet and other Councillors meetings can be viewed here.
Scrutiny Board and Panels
- Adults and Safer City Scrutiny Panel
- Children,Young People and Families Scrutiny Panel
- Confident, Capable Council Scrutiny Panel
- Council Wide Briefing Session
- Health Scrutiny Panel
- Scrutiny Board
- Stronger City Economy Scrutiny Panel
- Vibrant and Sustainable City Scrutiny Panel
- WMCA Overview & Scrutiny: Mayor's Question Time: Policy
- Scrutiny Review of Adult Mental Health Commissioning
- Scrutiny Review of Flood Risk Preparation and Response
- Scrutiny Scoping Group - Fire Safety
- Economic Growth Board
- Health and Wellbeing Together Board
- Schools' Forum
- West Midlands Combined Authority Board
- Corporate Parenting Board
- Investment Advisory Sub-Committee
- lAppeals Panel (Student Support)
- Pensions Board
- Pensions Committee
- Special Appointments Committee
- Webcasting Test Meeting